CALL OR TEXT 226-234-4552
100 Women Who Care Oxford
Are you someone who is interested in giving back to our community
but you don't have a lot of time to do volunteer work?
In 2015, I started a new chapter of 100 Women Who Care
in Oxford County in order to give back to my community!
What is this Organization?
- There are 4 – one hour meetings each year
(last Wednesday in February, May, August & November)
- To become a member, you are required to sign a Commitment Form agreeing to donate
$100 per meeting—4 times a year—whether or not you attend the meeting
- One week before the meeting, members submit their Charity Nomination Forms
- At each meeting, 3 members will make a 5 minute presentation about their charity
- After the presentations, all members will vote by secret ballot
- The charity receiving the most votes will receive all of the donations
eg. 100 members x $100 = $10,000 to benefit local programs!!!
- The charity agrees that the funds will remain in Oxford County
and that the money will not be used for administrative costs
- Income tax receipts will be distributed at the next meeting, directly from the charity
By pooling our individual donations,
our group has the ability to make a greater financial impact
upon many charities in Oxford County.
Download more information here:
Upcoming Meeting Dates and Locations
|Wednesday, May 25, 2016
||Ingersoll Golf Club
51 Holbrook St. West, Ingersoll
|Wednesday, August 31, 2016
||Oxford County Navy Club
959 James Street, Woodstock
|Wednesday, November 30, 2016
||Children's Aid Society
712 Peel Street, Woodstock
Kelly P. Edmonds
BA, LL B, AccFM (OAFM)
Family Law Lawyer and Mediator
20 Oxford Street, Tillsonburg, ON N4G 2G1
Tel: (226) 234-4552