CALL OR TEXT 226-234-4552
Mediation is a voluntary alternative dispute resolution process.
The Mediator is a neutral third party who helps guide the couple through their settlement discussions.
Prior to the first mediation session, the Mediator will conduct Screening Interviews of each party/individual to determine if mediation is appropriate for their family.
The mediator will help the parties:
- Define their individual needs and concerns
- Address any issues of financial disclosure
- Create different options to consider
- Provide general legal information (eg. Child Support Guidelines)
- Work out their own settlement
Click here to view "Choose Mediation First"
Click here to view "The Benefits of Mediation"
Click here to view "The Role of Lawyers in Mediation"
Going to court
the last resort.
Choose Family Mediation first
– Kelly Edmonds
Kelly P. Edmonds
BA, LL B, AccFM (OAFM)
Family Law Lawyer and Mediator
20 Oxford Street, Tillsonburg, ON N4G 2G1
Tel: (226) 234-4552